Client to client HTTP communication
- Communication between two or more HTTP clients (e.g. web browsers, mobile apps, IoT devices etc.)
- Peer to peer mode.
- Multicast (many receivers) mode.
- Simple. Secure. Blazing fast.
Link example (p2p)
Link communication method provides peer to peer data transfers. Link communication method must be used when there is only one receiver and sender must know when receiver received data.
Multicast example (one to many)
Multicast communication method provides one to many data transfers. Multicast communication method must be used when there are many receivers and sender don't need to know when or if receivers received it's data.
- Request size is limited up to 10Mb.
- Mcast is stored for 1h since last channel access.